From:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 15:25:03 -0500

 > Why are you so steamed?

I'm steamed because you slandered me and all other Americans in a
public forum.  You called me "ignorant", without having any idea about
my hockey knowledge.

You assumed that I was upset that a UM player was playing on a
Canadian team, and talked of "American hubris."  And you implied that
you have much more to say on the subject of American hubris.  I grew
up near Canada, have visited there many times, and respect the country
and its people.  Although I am willing to make certain exceptions.

Your response to my request for information broke all rules of public
decorum.

Respond to this if you wish, I've had my last say on the matter.