From:
Mike Sprung <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Sprung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 11:12:28 CST
        > I have developed the perception that RPI hockey and it's
        > supporters are a bunch of elitist chumps.

Easy, Tiger!!  I guess you know the team and all of its fans pretty darn well
to make such a remark.  Actually, that's pretty impressive in comparison to
me, someone who actually ATTENDED THE INSTITUTE for four years and connot
make that claim.  I can't speak for the team, but from a fan's point of
view, a loss to an inferior team is disappointing.  Army is an inferior
program, hence their move to Div. III after being previously pounded in the
ECAC.
         I'm sure that RPI fans aren't the only people in the world that
act in this fashion.  RPI fans are highly dedicated to this, their only
Div. I sport, and have the right to "expect" anything they wish from
their team, if they so choose.  In short, you are WAY out of line.

                        Mike Sprung RPI '92