From:
"M. David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M. David
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 1994 10:42:10 -0600
Let me begin by saying I enjoyed the ESPN2 broadcast last night. It was
nice to have a college hockey game on a reasonable hour rather than the 3
a.m. our local Prime affilate prefers.

At one point in the broadcast as Tom Mees was reading the out-of-town
scoreboard he mentioned that ESPN2 hoped to cover the Harvard-Brown
rematch in early Dec. However nothing more was mentioned about that the
rest of the broadcast.  Hopefully the NHL strike/lockout will last a bit
longer and they will pick-up the Harvard game and we will see if they
deserve their #6 ranking.

David