From:
Linda Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 18:34:15 -0400
The Army-Providence game was closer than the 6-3 score.
Providence scored their 6th with :45 to go in the third on a
break after the weak side D left his point in order to crash the
net. The Friars also scored two about :26 apart in the second
just after  Army tied the score. In any event, Providence got the
crap beat out of them physically and that is not an exaggeration.
That may have had an affect an their Sunday game at Vermont. The
Friars were also gasping for air after one period, that team is
not in shape and they should have a long season in HE.

BC had too much speed for Army. BC had 4 or 5 PP and David
Hymovitz had about 6 point, I believe he had a hat trick. Rob
Laferriere was also around. On a "negative" note their D may be
suspect. Number 6 (I will exclude his name here) has his head
handed to him twice, the first time I was surprised he got up.

Obviously the BC goalie is good. I believe Army out shot BC and
all of the Army goals came from the crease area.

tom morrison