From:
Peter Dankens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Dankens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:14:57 EDT
Does anyone have schedules by individual conference (Hockey East ONLY schedule,
ECAC ONLY schedule, etc.)?  I've seen the composite in the archives, but would
greatly appreciate it by conference.  If you have it and could e-mail me a copy
at [log in to unmask] or to [log in to unmask] rather than waste
bandwidth here, I'd be thrilled.

Also if anyone knows where I could pick up Boston U and Hockey East media
guides.  I'd appreciate a heads up.  I have a wedding saturday night, but may be
able to see some of the BU game on the tube.  God bless WABU for televising BU
games!!!  Thanks for your help.

Peter Dankens