From:
"M. David" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M. David
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 08:41:20 -0500
This not about college hockey per say but is of genral hockey intrest.

Last night ESPN 2  showed the IHL game between Atlanta and Minnesota.  In
the game they used a "fire puck".  This puck was equiped with special
refelective tape that made it glow on TV but appeared normal to those in
the stands.  The purpose of it was to make the game more telengenic
because the puck will be easier to see.  I personally found little
difference in my abilty to follow the puck.  I was wondering if anybody
else saw the game and what they thaught of the puck and if college hockey
should try something like this for the games that are shown on TV.

David