From:
Matt Hills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 1994 22:20:00 EDT
Does anyone out there know about any other hockey discussion lists?
I mean, no offense to you guys, but I follow mostly the NHL (although
my follwing the NHL depends on them playing!) and the CCHA. Of course
the NHL is not discussed on this list, but the CCHA lies in our realm
but unfortunately receives little coverage. If anyone knows about any
NHL or other collegiate lists, mail me privately or post it on the
list. [log in to unmask]
Thanks!