From:
"Carl H. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 1994 15:11:39 GMT
Andrew Peed writes:

>...In any case, I thought it would be fun to dress it up with small
>gifs of team logos.  If there's anyone out there who has one -- or some --
>please, let me know...

Andy, you're not the only one.  I would like to find some, too.  Any major
format (GIF, PCX, JPEG, BMP, etc.) would be great.  I'm sure that others
out there would like them, too.  Perhaps someone with a color scanner could
scan their school's logo...

In any case, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--Carl  7:-)