From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 1994 10:26:05 EDT
From:         Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Bud Song

Here it is, the middle of the night and I should be asleep :-)
.  I have been going to college hockey games in the east for a
mere nine years, but in that time I have been to every Division
I arena in the east except for Union, UMass(-Amherst.
UMass-Lowell is commonly refered to as Lowell.  Mike, what do
you call UML?), which I will be going to twice this year, and
Clarkson's new arena (I have been to Walker Arena, BU
3-Clarkson 2 [and only loss at home] :-) , during its last
year).  During my travels I have only heard the Northeastern
band play the Bud Song with any regularity.  I do not rememebr
the Maine band playing it before 1993, and I do not remember
any other band playing it regulary.

Without going into my feelings about the "lame" environment at Tulley
Forum (I've done it many times before), the one thing I'll say to all
those debating the "BUD issue" is:  AT LEAST YOU GUYS HAVE A BAND!!!!!!

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go River Hawks!!!!!!!!
Univ. of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988