From:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 13:35:00 CDT
>I am so tired of my mailbox getting filled up with worthless
>garbage about the stupid Bud
>garbage about the stupid Bud Song.  GET OBVER IT!  I it that bigof a deal?  I
>th
>ink that some of us subscribed to this list have
>too much time on our hands.  I thought that this was intended as a
>discussion list about college ice hockey- not songs played by the
>band.  I hope that this is all we hear about it- get a life!

Matt and anyone else w/ the same viewpoint,

Don't read it.  Just do what I do when I get mail I'm not interested in.
Delete it.  When you have a couple hundred people on the mailing list,
there's bound to be plenty of discussion about things you have no interest
in.  I, for example, stopped reading the mail about the hockey documentary
and about Ken Dryden's books a long time ago.  But, there's no reason to ream
the people that have an interest in discussing it.  The list is for everyone
to use and to discuss whatever topics they like.  How are we supposed to
know what you want to read about and what you don't want to read about?
I brought the issue up and never imagined that there would be that much
discussion of the topic.  That's why I attempted to stop it earlier today.
Maybe it was dead.  You just brought it back up.

Chuck

--If you'd like to reply, please do it privately.  Thanks.

Chuck Sackett
Minneapolis, MN