From:
Matt Hills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 12:50:00 EDT
Greetings from hockey exodus- Clemson University.  Hockey is not
too popular in South Carolina, so I'd like the opinion of all of
you on the team I grew up watching- the usually lowly OSU Buckeyes.
Does anyone out there think that OSU can escape the cellar of the
CCHA?  Maybe Jerry Welch can do something totally out of character
and light a fire under his troops.  I'd like to know what you all
think- I am interested in more than just the collegiate powerhouses
and I'd like to see more info on the less talented teams.  Go Bucks!