From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 20:26:01 -0400
[log in to unmask] (TariAnne Texter) on Wed, 28 Sep
4:26 PM wrote:

>You saw Ferris State on TV?  I'm so excited!  I am a
>Ferris alumna, in fact, I was one of Ferris' athletic
>trainers for hockey!!  My ex-boyfriend, Mike May, from
>Port Huron, played for Ferris 89-93, has anyone heard
>of him?  He plays for the Colonial League team, the
>Detroit Falcons and is very good.

I don't remember Mike's name, but I may have seen him (and
TariAnne) on some of those CCHA games of the week shown on
SportsChannel New England over the last several years.  My
biggest complaint with the CCHA package is that Michigan and
Michigan State seem to always be one of the two teams shown on
the game of the week (and usually at home).  I would like to
see more of the other teams in the league, as well as home
games for the other teams.

Does anyone know what this years CCHA Game of the Week
schedule?

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!