From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 1994 14:01:27 -0400
Does anybody out there have a semi-definitive list of
the players who have foregone their senior years to
jump to the pros?

To be more technical about it, I am looking for any and
all ECAC players who were not seniors last year and
are not returning.  THIS INCLUDES PLAYERS WHO
JUMPED DURING LAST YEAR AND DIDN'T
FINISH OUT THE SEASON (because I'm working
from last year's statistics).

If you know of any seniors from last year who are
returning (as grad students - this does seem to happen
sometimes), they're of interest as well.

Thanks.

Greg Berge
TBRW? ECAC Preview coming soon...