From:
"John J. Feigal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John J. Feigal
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 21:01:59 -0500
Pam Sweeney asked:
I'm not quite clear on what that 9130 capacity is.  Does that include
standees or not?

It's my understanding that the 9130 figure includes standing room tickets.
That many tickets may not be sold depending upon how many wheelchair tickets
and accompanying (free) attendant tickets are used each game.

Also, if you notice from Pam's figures, Minnesota's average attendance
per game figures exceeded this capacity figure.  That is because the
number of people in the building is counted in the attendance figure
(i.e., ushers, security, first aid, concession stand workers, etc.)
 [log in to unmask]         John J. Feigal           Go Gophers!