From:
Matthew Glaccum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Glaccum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 15:16:19 -0700
OK, for all you desperate fans out there trying to see the East regional
games on tv, this is what I have learned:

A fellow RPI alum called the Knick Arena and managed to get a hold of the
"satellite coordinates" to see the game here in Tucson.  I don't know if
this will work anywhere else but you can go ahead and give it a try:

1) You need a satellite dish and with all the b-ball games, find a bar that
has a least two since the same satellite probably won't be carrying both
signals.

2) The coordinates:  Set the dish to KU Band, Galaxy 4, Transponder 6
This is what we were told here in Tucson. I don't know if this will be good
past tonight but I will try to find out and post later.

3) Get lots of friends to convince the bar owner to switch one of his monitors
away from b-ball.

4) Good luck! Hope it works out.

finally get to see an RPI game....

Matt Glaccum '92 RPI
Laboratory for Advanced Subsurface Imaging
Department of Mining and Geological Engineering
University of Arizona (IceCats 28-6)

Let's Go Red!