From:
"G.M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 10:50:00 EST
After wading through last night's and this morning's entries, we have now
reached the magic number of ..................... 103!

Thanks to all of you who have entered so far.  Also thanks to Tim up at
Clarkson who sent me the CHODR picks.  I'll probably post those as well
as the TCHCR picks from Keith when I post mine (so no one thinks I cheated
when I win ;-) )

I've really enjoyed reading all of the entries.  I've tried to reply to
everyone when I've received the entry, so, if you haven't gotten a note
yet, it should be on its way.  I've also seen a whole bunch of "sorry's"
when people pick Lowell in the first round.  You don't have to feel ashamed,
just because I think you're wrong doesn't mean anything :-).

For those of you who haven't entered, the deadline is 5pm EST today (the
faceoff of the Wisc.-WMU game in Albany).  If I can figure out who you wna
want to win (too much typing!), you're in.  Please remember to include
total goals in the championship game in your entry.

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University
Contest Central
WVU '87, UTenn :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( '92, MSU who the hell knows when?
finniss2cemvax.cem.msu.edu
(make that 2 an @, I missed the SHIFT)

P. S.  McPaper didn't disappoint me.  Less than 1/4 page and they still got
        something about Maine in there!