From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 13:38:05 -0500
G.M. Finniss writes:
>According to the paper, UM and LSSU would
>have anywhere from 400-450 fans in attendance.  Lowell is expected to bring
>less than 100 and Minnesota about 100-140.  No mention was made of the NU
>contingent.

"No mention was made of the NU contingent."  That sounds about right,
doesn't it, Huskie fans? :-(

Northeastern is also the only one of the six Eastern teams in the
tourney not to have its games on tv in its local area.  I'm not sure if
stations near WMU or LSSU will be picking them up.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93