From:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Rein #3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 09:25:11 CST
If there are any fishermen on hockey-l that are gonna be in town for the
final four, you might want to budget a couple of hours and head over to
the Minneapolis Convention Center.  The Northwest Sportshow will be there
Mar. 25 - Apr. 3.

Everything you ever wanted to buy for fishing is on display (and for sale).
There will also be tons of boats on display.  Many resort owners from the
U.S. and Canada will let you know the fishing at their resort is the best
there is around.

There will also be seminars on various topics offered throughout the show.

There is hunting stuff also but the show is mostly for the fishermen in
the crowd.

Admission is $6.00.  I can get some buck-off coupons at work so if you
want to go, drop me some e-mail and I can hand off the coupons at the
opening round of the final four.

--
- Matt Rein