From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 18:38:51 -0500

> I just got off the phone with WNDS TV-50 out of Derry, NH.
> They are planning on covering both UMass-Lowell & UNH in the
> Regionals.

YEAH!!!

> Friday's UNH - RPI game is on at 8:30
> Saturday's UMass-Lowell - UMS game is at 6:30.

Well, while I'm in Albany, I'll have the TV with cable recording BU vs ? and
the other TV recording Lowell vs MSU!   YEAH!

> They said if either, or both, teams win their first round
> games that they'll pick up second round action as well!

If Lowell wins, I can also watch them Sunday live!   YEAH!!!

> I also called PRIME in Houston.  They said they weren't willing
> to pay the rights fees to the NC$$ in order to televise and
> regional games.  I complained, but didn't get very far.
> Maybe if they get enough phone calls they might reconsider next
> year.  Their number is (713) 661-0078.

We called and bitched to NESN and, since we have NESN and not Prime, we can't
threaten to cancel like we did to NESN.  Oh well.

> Best of luck to "your" team!
>

> -kap

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

One very happy guy about the way the TV situation is coming together here in
Boston.

PS - I still think Lowell deserved better.