From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 15:17:14 -0500
>I just received confirmation from the Sports Information office here at
>BU that the BU - WMU/UW game will be on NESN this weekend. They weren't
>sure what else would be on, and they didn't know if it would be live or
>tape, so check your local listings.

After seeing Sid's mail I called NESN too.  They said they'll have
both Albany semis, BU-WMU/UW at 5 pm and Harv-RPI/UNH at 8:30 (channel
50 in Derry will have this game too if UNH is in it).  They do not
plan to show any other games.

Unfortunately, it looks like the only New England team not getting any
tv coverage here is Northeastern.  I also called NU and they said
there would be no tv, only radio.

NESN is 617-536-9233 if you want to give them a thumbs up.  Remember
yesterday I called and they said there was no way they'd have any
games on.

Things are improving...wasn't too many years ago all we got in NE was
the ESPN coverage of the final.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93