From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 13:56:59 -0500
Steve Kapetanakis writes:
>I just got off the phone with WNDS TV-50 out of Derry, NH.
>They are planning on covering both UMass-Lowell & UNH in the
>Regionals.
>
>Friday's UNH - RPI game is on at 8:30
>Saturday's UMass-Lowell - MSU game is at 6:30.
>
>They said if either, or both, teams win their first round
>games that they'll pick up second round action as well!

I called them, too.  Since on Saturday both Lowell-MSU and
(potentially) UNH-Harvard could be on simultaneously, with UML-MSU
starting at 6:30 and UNH-Harvard at 8:30, they will stick with the
first game until its conclusion and pick up the other one in
progress.  (If RPI beats UNH, they will not show the RPI-Harvard game).

If Lowell beats MSU, WNDS-50 would show their Sunday game vs Minnesota
at 5:30.

I suggest anyone in the area who wishes to, call and let them know if
you are happy with this, even though you already know the details now.
They said they are getting a lot of calls and asked me to tell them
where I lived so they could record it.  It may have a heavy bearing on
whether they choose to do this in the future, too.

Thanks, Kap, for the info.
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMM* 11/13/93