From:
Kristen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristen Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 12:09:53 EST
My advice to anyone planning on going to Munn--get hotel reservations NOW,
if you haven't already.  A lot of them are full because of hockey and the high
school basketball finals.  I had to call a bunch of places yesterday and
finally got the last room at the Howard Johnson.  By the way, my seats are in
section K, row 10, seats 1&2 (they're not both for me--my husband will be there
too).  I'd love to meet any Hokey-L'ers who are around.

Kristen Robinson
MSU '93, UK '95 (I hope)