From:
Alan Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 18:04:12 -0500
        Yeah I heard on the Radio that the University of Michigan
coach, Red Berrenson was arrested last night for drunk driving.  He
was leaving a local tavern and when he backed up his car he was arrested.
Actually he failed several sobrity test and then was arrested.  The coach
claims he was just moving his car to a different parking spot and then a
friend was going to drive him home.

        The above was what I heard and now I will speculate.  The
tavern he was leaving is the one that host the Red Berrenson show
every Tuesday night.  It is a local radio show about UM hockey.  So
my guest is he was down there did the show and stayed around getting
free beer.  Had a little to much and when he left bang got arrested.
The radio made it sound as if he was arrested in the parking lot.
I wonder what the cops were doing there?  Anyway it is no excuse Red
should know better.  I wonder if LSSU had anything to do with this?
:-)

                                                  Alan
 P.S. Sorry about all the spelling problems.