From:
"John R. Nash" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John R. Nash
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 1994 13:49:34 -0600
The mention of the time-honored "That's all right, that's ok, you'll all
work for us someday" cheer reminded me of an incident at Bright Arena a few
years back.

Cornell had their band along, and to console themselves over the news on
the scoreboard, they decided that that cheer was somehow appropriate to
yell at the Harvard fans.  (go figure)

The response by the Harvard Band?  "Don't worry, WE WON'T HIRE YOU!", of
course.  The Cornell band was rather quiet after that...

(I yearn for the days when Army was in the ECAC, and we could remind them
that our players got drafted as well... by the NHL!)

Drop the puck!
-john nash
Harvard A.B. '91, Wisconsin PhD '??

-===-John R. [log in to unmask] Chem. Dept-===-