From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 1994 15:37:45 -0500
Tony Biscardi writes:
>UNH, playing only 3 lines due to recent suspensions, looked tired, especially
>in the third.

Actually, there was a fourth line (Putnam, Norton, Lenz) out there, but they
played very little.

>Although BU outshot UNH something like 20-6 in the first, UNH somehow had a 1-0
>lead.

I think it was 19-7.  UNH was extremely fortunate to be leading after one
period.  Cavicchi kept the Wildcats in the game.

>This was not the same UNH team that I watched (taped it off of chnl 50) beat
>Lowell this weekend.  Instead of being hungry, they looked listless.

Agreed.  While I don't think the UNH suspensions were the difference in the
game, I couldn't help but wonder how much the incident affected them.  If
anyone had a reason to be listless, it was BU (with nothing to play for).

Chris
Go Blue!