From:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 1994 15:28:47 -0600
I reallize that the ncaa is a pain to work around sometimes, and that
their rules and regulations can be quite vague BUT, you guys got busted!!
Plain and simple.  Acknowledge and move on!!!!!  There is some great
hockey being played this season.  How about telling us "westerners" about
the play-off races in the East.  Tell us about the behind the scenes
happenings with other teams besides Maine.  I for one have heard enough
about the Olympians coming back to the Black Bears.  If I were a coach,
and had a contending team without the "Olympians", why would I want to
throw-off everything that I had worked so hard all season to put together
just to get somebody who has been gone for the last seven months?

Come on guys, let's talk about hockey not complaining about the ncaa,
anybody who knows anything about college sports knows about the ncaa.

Tim Somers

GO POINTERS!!!!
DIVISION III NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 1989,'90,'91,'93
DIVIDION III NATIONAL CHAMPION RUNNERS-UP 1992

NOT TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!