From:
Jason E Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason E Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:18:38 -0800
I invite everyone who may be interested to try and tune into the first
broadcast of the MAAC Hockey League Game of the Week on Saturday.

Coverage of Fairfield at Holy Cross begins at 6:55 ET on Saturday night.
The game can be heard solely over the internet hosted by Broadcast.com.

This will be the first broadcast of the MAAC Hockey League Game of the Week
and as a result this week's action will be mostly a beta test.  The home
page for the game has not been set up on Broadcast.com and while I have been
assured that it will be up prior to Saturday night, one never knows.

According to Broadcast.com, the game should be available at the following URL:

     http://www.broadcast.com/sports/ncaa/maac/hockey/

And if that doesn't work, feel free to try one of these two places as well:

     http://www.broadcast.com/sports/ncaa/hockey/
     http://www.broadcast.com/sports/ncaa/maac/

If none of these work, you have my apologies and we will surely have better
luck next week.

The play-by-play for the broadcasts will be provided by Jason Patton (yes,
yours truly) who provided the play-by-play for the professional coverage of
Princeton hockey last season.

The MAAC Hockey League Game of the Week will cover one Saturday night MAAC
Hockey League conference match-up per week (during those weeks when MAAC
teams are in action).

       |__   __| |  __  |  Jason Patton        http://www.gojp.com/jp/
 ____     | |    | |__| |      Following College Hockey Since 1991
|____|    | |    |  ____|  Boston U. 1991-1995     Princeton 1995-1998
        __| |    | |       1995 NCAA Champions     1998 ECAC Champions
       |____|    |_|        MAAC Hockey League Inaugural Season 1998-