From:
Brian Zive <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Zive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 22:47:07 EST
The game jjust got out.  BU 4, UMinn. 1.

J.P. Mckersie made at least 31 saves for BU (there could
have been a few shots after that last stat I saw).

I wasn't too happy with the officiating.  UMinn. wasn't
called for a single penalty in the 2nd or 3rd periods.  I thought
the flagrant elbow would have been called, but it wasn't.
I'm not also confused on what holding is or is not.

Scoring:

          1     2      3     F

UMinn.    0     1      0     1

BU        3     0      1     4

Well, the conductor of the poll, (finniss) picked LSSU over BU in
the finals.  We'll see if he's right.  I'll have to go with my
home university.  Here's my theory.

The NBA Boston Celtics won 3 overtime games in a row last week, and
then lost last night in regulation.  The NCAA Hockey LSSU Lakers
have won 3 overtime games in a row also.  So, if my theory holds
up, the Lakers will also lose in regulation come Saturday.  Am I
brilliant or what? :!)

Well, I'm not making any further predictions.  On sports radio
WEEI here in Boston I predicted a BU win over Harvard in the
Beanpot 6-3.  Needless to say, I was dead wrong.  That was
also the last loss BU suffered.

Brian

-E-d--w-a-s--m-a-d-e--f-o-r--t-h-e--w-o-r-l-d--t-o--e-n-j-o-y---

Brian A. Zive
[log in to unmask]   "I'm just a punk kid who plays guitar."
[log in to unmask]                   -Edward Van Halen

-G-o-d--c-r-e-a-t-e-d--t-h-e--w-o-r-l-d--f-o-r--E-d-w-a-r-d-----