From:
Thomas Isabell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Isabell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 1994 13:55:00 -0600
I read something briefly in the Sunday Mpls. Star-Trib while back home this
weekend about the Gophers getting news from the NCAA that the loss to LSSU
in the finals of the Mariucci Classic in 2OT officially counts as a tie
because regular season NCAA games officially end after 1 OT.  This makes the
Gophers record 24-11-5.  Can anyone out there substantiate this?  The
article made this sound like a big deal towards the Gophs getting a No. 2
seed (which they did indeed get).

Go Gophs !!

Izzy
--
*  Thomas C. Isabell            *                                            *
*  [log in to unmask]   * "Back off man, I'm a scientist."           *