Sender:
From:
Lemieux Crew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 1994 19:23:25 -0500
nearly got kicked out for pounding on the glass before the game when
Freddy the Falcon skated by.  I don't sit that close anymore because the
metal bars that hold the glass get in the way of viewing anything on the
near side.  This year the ushers seam pretty lax about pounding on the
glass, but last season they were sticklers as it wasn't just me that got
yelled at.
Visiting fans at BG sit basically anywhere they want to.  They usually sit
behind the bench, but when Michigan comes to towh half of Section A(a
student section) is filled by Michiganders.  All seats in Yost are good so
it really doesn't matter, but on a side section the fifth to seventh row
are the best IMHO.
Josh

When asked about Western Civilization, Ghandi replied
 " I think it is a good idea."
1993-94 Stanley Cup Champs                 Pittsburgh Penguins
1993-94 N.C.A.A. Basketball Champs         Michigan Wolverines
If you don't like it, well too damn bad!  Inventor of TOAST THIS!
Josh Kirshner  [log in to unmask]   Future stat man of the Penguins!