Sender:
From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:58:29 CST
Well, it's that time again folks!

I thought that there were a few of us planning this, but haven't heard from
them in a while so I will see if they respond to this email.

I am willing to do the arranging from here, done it before so no problem.
We had discussed the Buckeye Club or something as being close by to have
the dinner at.

So here is your big chance!  If you are interested in ATTENDING or helping,
please let me know.

My email is [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Carol