Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:06:04 -0500
7BIT
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
BU won?  Oh, you think the Black Bears are the good guys.
Some of us on this list think the Terriers are the good guys.

As for the officiating I could say BU lost because of some miscues.
 And at least BU made the basketball tournament, unlike Maine.

Sean

On 24 Mar 2002, at 15:16, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Nice to see a highly skilled Maine team win one for the late great
> Shawn Walsh. Well played game and Maine had to overcome some
> officiating miscues to do it. At least BU made a better showing in
> this tourney than the basketball one.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             Beanpot Champions