Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1992 20:01:08 EST
Michigan has just defeated Miami, 10-5.  In a complete turn around from
last night's game (won by Mich 8-4), tonight was marred by several fights.
Bottom line - neither team looked too good this weekend.  Both seemed to
just be going through the motions.

The highlight of the weekend was once again a Michigan hat trick.  Michigan
senior Denny ('92 Hobey?) Felsner notched his 27th, 28th and 29th goals
of the season.  After the third, 4 hats made there way to the ice (all
from behind me).  Once again the Ann Arbor Police acted.  This time they
literally dragged the offenders out of the arena!  Needless to say, the
crowd was not happy.  I can only hope that something else unknown to the
rest of us happened, because the treatment received by 3 UMich fans was
despicable if their only crime was tossing a hat.  Granted, NOTHING should
be thrown on the ice, but beating (almost, and probably after they were
out of the arena, who knows?) someone for throwing a hat is uncalled for.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan('89,'90)
Ann Arbor Hockey Rules.
Ann Arbor Police DO NOT.  (Hold onto your hats, kids, or you DIE!!)