Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1992 12:51:04 EST
I just saw this on a new newsgroup that Winter Olympic fans might want
to subscribe to, if you have access - clari.sports.olympic.  I don't know
why we get it here but we do, so I'm not going to complain.

The TNT cable station will be airing Olympic coverage every weekday from
1-6 pm EST except Feb 17th.  That much was known already, but TNT reps say
they will be airing "a lot of live hockey" since CBS won't be covering
much live hockey.  So set your VCRs while you're at school or at work and
maybe you'll get to see some good Olympic hockey games.

- mike