Sender:
From:
Keith Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1992 14:46:24 EST
Boy, did I create some distress on the net! Anyway, I got my "official"
information on the fight from a friend of mine who was sitting directly next
to the band. My season ticket is on the opposite side of the rink. My info
was from a Union fan, the multiple replies have been from RPI fans. I
apologize if I stepped on a few feet, but that's what I had heard from my
friend. Actually, my friend was there with his parents and they had asked the
band to please refrain from the obnoxious language and comments and also
the loud style of performance. That was in the first period. Just remember,
Achilles Rink is not Houston West or Lynah II or anything else. When we brought
our fans to Houston for the RPI tournament, we all sat together and cheered
when our team did well, booed when RPI did well, and that was it. When you
visit another arena for a road game, be mindful that you are GUESTS!, or
say, ambassadors for your school. Because everything you do is a
reflection of you, your school, and everyone who goes there. Anyone who is
on the list who was at the Yale and Princeton games when they hosted Union
can vouch for the polite nature of our fans( Chris Dietrich, Where are you!).
Sorry for going off like this, but it was a stress-breaker, had to be done!
Keith.