Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:39:09 -0500
7bit
From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: "Richard S. Tuthill" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Dick, I concurr with you regarding the rum story, and I had/have no
intention of feeding the rumor mill.  That is why I didn't relay the
event to the list during the season, soon after it occured.  However,
there is no question that it did occur.   Now,  perhaps he did need some
"tonic" for the flu :-)  but his coach must have been really mad at him
- or had too many lazy incidents similar to my story - to take away a
scholarship.