Sender:
From:
RobertThomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:54:45 -0400
I know this season just ended but I've already sent in my application to
buy tickets for the 1999 Frozen Four at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim
and I am already planning for next April. I've never been to that part
of Southern California so I don't know anything about the hotels near
The Pond. If you have any information about hotels around the general
area of The Pond how about posting hotel name, addresses, phone numbers,
etc. to this list. It is my understanding that you cannot lock into a
room rate further out than ten months from your planned stay. So, a
reservation may be premature at this stage but it is never to soon to
start planning.