Sender:
From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:51:10 -0700
>>> "John T. Whelan" <[log in to unmask]>
03/17/97 05:48pm >>>
I said

>Based on what's happened in the past,
>MSC will cover all the West Regional Games, or at the
>worst the Gopher games.
>NESN will carry the BU games.
>PASS will pass.
==
You said
<SNIP>
 and NESN, MSC and PASS do not appear to be showing
the tourney live.
==
These are all last minute decisions.  I am sure that the
Gopher and BU games will be on TV somewhere.  If not
NESN, maybe WABU, but that does not do you any good in
Utah.

As to where they'll be transmitted from on sat., I'll hunt
around and see if I can find anything.  If I find something, I'll
post it to the list.

Joe
Clarkson '77
1997 ECAC Regular season champions and tournament
runners up.