Sender:
From:
BRUCE SPENCER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 16:57:19 -0500
Earlier MikeM brought up the issue of web sites and recruiting regulations.  In
the Jan 19 issue of the "Chronicle of Higher Education" there is a summary of
the rules changes adopted by the NC$$ at its convention. The following appears
on page A34:

*Recruiting - Electronic Transmissions - Divisions I and II*

In Division I, specifies that facsimiles and electronic-mail communications
sent to prospective athletes be subject to the restrictions on general
correspondence rather than those on telephone calls.

I assume that Mike would be considered a representative of the school based on
what little I know of the definition of "representative" and therefore any
on general correspondence.

Bruce Spencer