Sender:
From:
Mike Collingridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:54:39 EST
> Now, given this, one has to wonder.  Did the people that picked the "all-
> tournament" team even bother sticking around the Bradley Center for the MSU-
> Wisconsin game on Saturday night, or did they pick the team after the third
> game?  Better yet, did they even show up at the Bradley Center to watch the
> games or did they just mail them in from home?
>
> (No offense intended to those players picked, but there were FOUR teams in
> the tournament, guys, and Minnesota won two one-goal victories.)
>
> G. M. Finniss
> Michigan State University 7-2-0, 10-4-0

Instead of "wondering" why don't you tell all of us who didn't see all the
games who you would have picked instead. I assume you DID watch ALL the
games right?

Which selection do you dispute? DeBus over Alban? I see Alban only had a
85save% against lowly Wisconsin. Alban didn't see all that many more shots
than DeBus compared to time played and I don't think playing one more
period than the Gopher goaler in the showcase should have any bearing.

Sounds like Bonin was outstanding. You might have a case for Kraft, but
who would you have picked instead? Tuzzolino, Clarke, Carter? How about
on defense? I am surprised to see Schock there, but he's not leading Mich
in +/- right now for nothing.

MC
--
Mike Collingridge