Sender:
From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 18:06:48 EST
I'd have to echo the comments about Bruce Crowder.  He is doing a wonderful
job with the Lowell Riverhawks (as opposed to the Rensselaer Red Hawk, a skinny
wimpy looking embarassment).  IMO Lowell has the most unimpressive talent of a
team with their record.  On paper Lowell doesn't look to fare that well in HE,
after their significant losses of the past two years.  But Lowell is quietly
going out and beating people, and the reason has to be Crowder.

After seeing them play at the Fieldhouse I would never describe them as scary.
In fact, I think the best label is an mediocre bunch that likes to overachieve.
But that can take you a long way.

Teams better wake up when Lowell comes into town.  Don't let their lack of
excitement lull you into a false sense of security.  While I doubt anyone could
name their best sniper, or offer praise to their average goalending, I believe
they will win a lot of their games this year.  And it wouldn't be a surprise to
see them steal a win from a BU or Maine either.

Crowder is THE MAN.
Brian Morris                          RPI Engineers--1995 ECAC Champions