Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey W. Mikesch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 10:53:05 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask] (Jeffrey W. Mikesch)
>Subject: Fitzgerald In Pittsburgh
>
>I thought I should write in to talk about won of my former opponents and
now former teammates Rusty Fitzgerald.  I played against Rusty the past two
seasons while he played at UMD (Univesity of Minnesota Duluth), and after
this past season I got to chance to play with him on a U.S. Select Team that
toured through British Columbia with the Canadian National Team.  There has
been all the talk one this list about "Hobey Winner Holzinger" and "Mr. Goal
Scorer Knuble" but has anyone heard about Rusty Fitzgerald.  Well here you
go, not only did Rusty play a few games with the Cleveland Lumberjacks of
the IHL when returning frome British Columbia but then he was called up to
the Pittsburgh Penguins for a few games.  I just saw him the other night
playing against the New York Rangers and big Mark Messier.  Congradulations
Rusty, your making the big bucks now!!!