Sender:
From:
lesley bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 1995 11:51:22 -0500
Just a little warning to anyone traveling to the BG-MSU game in Bowling
Green tonight,especially those coming down from Lansing.Currently there
is only around 2 inches of snow,but the wind is gusting at around 30 mph
so the snow is blowing and drifting.The weather people are calling for
another 2-4 inches and high winds so travel will be dangerous.I've been
told that I-75 has only one plowed lane going both ways.I hope everybody
can still make it to the game,but please drive carefully!!!!I want all
you State fans to make it to the game in one piece even though you are
State fans:)Just joking!!Seriously,just be careful.

I called the BG ticket office last night and the message said that
tickets were COMPLETELY sold out,so I hope everyone has their tickets
already!Remember,since the game is being shown on TV,starting time has
been changed to 7:30 with the doors opening at 6:30 instead of 6:00.

To the guy who left a message on the list about buying a tape of the BG
Msu game.I will be taping the game,so leave me a message and we will work
something out so you can get a copy of it.

Holzinger for Hobey Baker!!!
                                                           Alex