Sender:
From:
David McKechnie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 12:17:30 -0500
Unfortunately I just found this list a couple of days ago, so I have missed
most of the discussion all season. However, I have a few friends playing
around the ECAC and was wondering if I could get any information about
their seasons and/or some comments on their play.

Harvard: Ashlin Halfnight ('97)

Union: Andrew Will ('97)

Dartmouth: Brent Retter ('97)

Yale: Jason Cipolla ('95)

Also, a note to Harvard fans. Coming to Harvard next year is one of the
best young hockey players I have played with - Gordie Hyland. Also coming
to Yale is another excellent player Matt Cumming. If you could email me or
post to the list any comments about the play of the above players, I would
appreciate it.

Cheers,

Dave

David McKechnie
Toronto Blue Jays: World Series Champions 1992, 1993..........
Toronto Maple Leafs: Keep the faith; Lord Stanley will be here soon
"A mortal, born of woman, few of days and full of trouble" Job 14:1
"If Miles could do it stoned we have to be able to do it sober." - my bass
player
UCC Blues: OFSAA Champs 1992, 1994