Sender:
From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 17:37:11 -0500
NMU scored 2 goals in the 3rd period as the MTU huskies got BUZZED at Lakeview
to overcome a 2-1 Husky lead.

THe Ramada Inn cup awarded to the winner of the yearly NMU MTU series was again
awarded by a shootout, as the Huskies took home the cup for the first time
as senior Netminder Jamie Ram came up big, stopping 3 of the 5 NMU shooters
including a great pad save on the 5th shooter to give the Cup to the Huskies

All in all it was a much improved series for the Huskies, with NMU's 2 goals
coming on some questionable calls.  One involved the net being disloged and
wether the puck was in or not, and another on a 5-3 power play on calls by Buzz
that had even the NMU fans I was sitting next to asking what he just called that on?

Yea I said buzz was consistant friday night by letting them play, so the 2 teams came out sat night expecting the same thing, and bingo   buzz calls 3 penalties
in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the game... from there both teams were lost as to how the game would be called.  it was 1-1 after the first, and 2-1 MTU after
the second, on a shorthanded goal late inthe second.

I can't wait to see the tape of this one tuesday night on our local cable net

Thanks to Steve for the tickets, MOST of your people around us were very friendly,  (I tried to get things off right by standing and cheering when your seniors
were announced before the game) ;-)  however a few off to the left decided after
tech won the cup to be very poor sports and make a few personal attacks on the
way out..................  oh well such are some fans...

Bob

Once again the only consistant thing about Buzz is his inconsistancy....sigh