Sender:
From:
Scott Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 15:07:42 -0800
well, the only thing I have learned from this list is what an inferior
game hockey is and that many of the people on this list are morons.
hockey sucks.

it is amazing how stupid some of the people on this list are.  their
ignorance and twisted views on the world of sport is appalling.  i could
go on and on about this, but it isn't worth the time or energy.

good bye and good riddance of a lot of crap in my inbox.....