I am posting this for Carrie. This notice is to remind you all of our last Minerva Cataloging Roundtable of 2022 is coming up. Friday Dec 9, 2022. 10am- 11:30ish.
2. Maine InfoNet technical report
3. Attendance policy and reminder: Lindsey
4. Cataloging announcements/reminders
5. Material types: Wonderbook record template by Lindsey
6. General discussion of mat types. Do we need more?
7. Cataloging mentor program: Carrie & Lindsey
8. Super Colossal Cataloging Question Extravaganza: In which we invite everyone to bring any and all questions. No topic is too small or insignificant. What do you need help with? No question is too small. If you were worried about asking… Don’t be! Some ideas: 130 and 730 fields and tv shows? Punctuation in bib records, 490 and 800 series fields, Your questions
We will be getting into our zoom meetings in a new way. In order to spare you all the chore of emailing the committee to let us know you've attended the meeting, we will all be accessing the meetings via a portal that Lindsey Ryer has kindly created. Just fill out the short form and you will be able to enter the meeting. This will also let Lindsey know that you are there. For those of you who have had to view meetings after the fact, this is the same way we have of keeping track of those folks.
Here’s the meeting link: https://link.edgepilot.com/s/b97fd54a/eDVRVuch-0yLxpJ0w-DsNg?u=https://forms.gle/Rerm2MQS7F4EcMzd8
Thanks everyone and see you next Friday, Carrie
Carrie Hawks, cataloger
Lithgow Public Library
45 Winthrop St
Augusta, ME 04330
MINERVA Cataloging Standards Committee Chair