From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:17:15 -0700
Hey Joe and All,

I recall that game (if I can remember that far back, is this the
one?) ... I went to it from Troy, either it was in Syracuse or Utica
(cant recall) and I believe Clarkson hung on 5-4 with Red Berenson and
his teammates flinging everything but the kitchen sink at the goal in
the last 5 minutes. I recall maybe 20 shots, maybe half on goal but
they never could get the tying goal.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64