From:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:10:23 -0500
In Hockey East, the number one seed always gets the choice of games.  This
year Dick Umile had UNH play in the 5PM game and left the BU-BC game to 8PM.
Considering that the second game didn't end until midnight and, as a result,
BU had no legs after the first period in the final, I think Umile made the
right choice.

Greg Ambrose