From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 1994 08:55:44 CST
Due to a family emergency, I am about a week behind on mailing back the order
forms. All that I have received so far, will be mailed out this Saturday. I am
also re-posting the information for those that may have missed it.
Thanks,

-Carol
Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!
*** Forwarding note from C-WHIT  --UMINN1   02/01/94 17:29 ***